| || |
Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
by Alfonso Josephs Sheafe ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- Graded Lessons In English An Elementary English Grammar Consisting Of One Hundred Practical Lessons, Carefully Graded And Adapted To The Class-Room
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- Dancing, by Mrs. Lilly Grove, F.R.G.S., and other writers, with musical examples. Illustrated by Percy Macquoid and
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- Elizabethan England...1933-60. "Noble arts, especially maps": notes on hitherto unknown examples of sixteenth century cartography. With annotated list of maps, charts, documents, and pictures, published in the portfolio
- The dance, ancient and modern / translated from the French
- The art of dancing; its theory and practice, by F. Leslie Clendenen. Drawings
- The Sea-mans Grammar And Dictionary, Explaining All The Difficult Terms In Navigation; And The Practical Navigator And Gunner
- Practical Italian Grammar
- Dance halls. Ordinances governing the conduct of public dances and dance halls, city of Buffalo. Issued
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- Catalogues, price-lists (musical instruments, sheet music), etc.]. --
- Christian Leaders of the 18th Century - Practical Lessons
- The Grammar of English Grammars
- A new practical Hebrew grammar with Hebrew-English and English-Hebrew exercises and a Hebrew chrestomathy
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- Chorégraphie ou L'art de décrire la dance par caracteres, figures et signes desmonstratifs avec lesquels on apprend facilement de soy même toutes sortes de dances.
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- The tango and other up-to-date dances; a practical guide to all the latest dances, tango, one step, innovation, hesitation, etc., described step by step, by J. S. Hopkins; illustrated with photographs posed
- Gerard D. Grey music scores in PDF format
- Penmanship of the XVI, XVII & XVIIIth centuries : a series of typical examples from English and foreign writing books
- Poetics Of Music In The Form Of Six Lessons
- Theoretical mechanics [microform] : an introductory treatise on the principles of dynamics : with applications and numerous examples
- The German Classics of The Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries, Vol. VII. - Masterpieces of German Literature Translated into English. In Twenty - Volumes
- The German Classics of The Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries, Vol. VI. - Masterpieces of German Literature Translated into English. In Twenty - Volumes - Kuno Francke (Editor-in
- Ecofascism: Lessons From The German Experience
- The German: How To Give It; How To Lead It; How To Dance It
- The Modern Dances: How To Dance Them
- How To Dance The Revived Ancient Dances